| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissett, Mb in September is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 67.6mm (2.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissett, Mb September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bissett, Mb, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissett, Mb:
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) W
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) SW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 325.6 kms (202.3 miles) WSW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) WSW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) SW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) S
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) SW
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) SSW
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) NNE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 384.6 kms (239 miles) E
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) E
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) ESE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 247.9 kms (154 miles) ESE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) ESE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) SE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) SSE